Suggest a Tutorial
We appreciate your feedback. Please rate any tutorial you use. If you have any comments, questions, or want to suggest other tutorials, please do so in the "Additional comments" box below.
Welcome to the MHCC Research How-Tos Page!
Here you will find tutorials, some produced at MHCC and others curated from other institutions, to help you with basic research questions, such as:
- How do I find books @ MHCC Library?
- What's InterLibrary Loan (ILL) and how do I use this service?
- What is a library database?
- If I have a citation for a specific article, how do I then find the article @ MHCC Library?
- What are the differences between popular and scholarly sources?
- What is plagiarism, and how do I avoid it @ MHCC?
- And more!
To explore these self-paced tutorials, either click on the tabs above to get started, or click any of the links in the "In This Guide" box on the lefthand side.
To help navigate your way around the Gresham library in person, please take a look at our updated library map.
Introduction: Navigating MHCC Prezis
Learn how to navigate the Prezi tutorials produced by the MHCC Library, as well as computer and software requirements to view the tutorials.